Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Friday, March 25, 2011

A1. Deadlifts:
Beginners: @ 22X2, 5 reps x 3 sets; rest 1 min
Advanced: 3, 3, 3; rest 2 min

A2. Back levers, 5 sec hold x 3 sets; rest 1 min.


B. OHS 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 @ 65/95 lbs
Ring Dip 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1


If you cannot hold yourself up in a support position on the rings, do push-ups. You may use a band for your ring dips if you have a solid 5 sec hold in a support position.

What's a support position?

4 comments:

  1. Exceptional work this morning ladies! Your deadlifts looked really solid. Congrats to Sam on establishing a new PR !

    - Mieka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam, you seem to be PRing every time you walk into the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning flux athletes!

    I'm writing to you from the windy city of Chicago. While I'm here giving a couple of conference papers, I'm also trying to stay on top of the WODs. So at the gym here at the Hilton there are a lot of "cardio" and "weight" machines. It always amazes me when I go back into a conventional-style gym and see what others do in their everyday workout. You wouldn't believe the number of bicep curls and shrugs I saw this morning! That being said, I also saw one man doing burpee presses.

    All that to say that I managed to get in most of the WOD with a few adjustments here and there due to the space, equipment, and the strange looks.

    Congratulations on the new PR Sam! You rock!
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the ring dip amrap -1 I'm not sure I figured it out right. I did 3 each time for the first 4 sets and then 7 for the last one. So I'm thinking I should have been doing 4 or 5 from the start. I'm not good at estimating these thing!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete