Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flux CrossFit Affiliate Team

Is anyone interested in joining a flux CrossFit affiliate team for the CrossFit Games? Basically, all you have to do is complete the each event each week. One event will be posted every Wednesday and you have until the Sunday to complete. We are registering as an affiliate so we will have judges at Flux to validate your scores.

12 comments:

  1. Can we do the event and not be a part of the team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in ! - Mieka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you explain what an affiliate team is? Just the individuals in the competition? I'm contemplating..

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. The affiliate team is just made up based on whoever competes as an individual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to, but I don't think I can do all the wods - I'm away for a week in mid April.

    I watched this yesterday and got excited:

    https://games.crossfit.com/features/videos/what-are-crossfit-games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Shaun! I was going to try and bribe and cajole and whatever else it took to get you in. That means we have 2 boys. We need one more boy! Jon, ken, Tom, Cory?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I am no boy but I am signed up!!!! Let the games begin!

    -Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "flux elite" have all joined: Traci, Caitie, Joan and Brenda.

    Let the games begin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ryan; you should sign up and try to get all the WODs in. Our team score is based on our 3 best male and female performances PER WEEK! So it doesn't really matter if you miss one. But we do need 3 of each at least signed up to be "official"

    ReplyDelete