Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sam I Am!






Most of you have had the pleasure of training with Sam but I wanted to put Sam's accomplishments under the spotlight for a moment. Sam has been working hard on the paleo good living thing and it has payed off. She has been training consistently 3-4 times a week and she has been working hard on her weaknesses. Every day that she comes to class I always see Sam swinging on the rings, training her back levers. I love it! This spontaneous playfulness is what I most love about our gym! Recently, Sam committed to working on her support holds on the rings. She is now up to 15 sec. That is excellent stability work. Sam's power and squat cleans continue to improve and she keeps PR'ing every time she does a press or a squat. Solid work Sam!

6 comments:

  1. Well done Sam ! - Mieka

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing I would add is that Sam is also a very lovely person. Keep up the good work Sam, you are truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Sam! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - so my 15 minutes of fame is great!:) Thanks for the support - this is not something I would ever dreamed of accomplishing on my own. The culture at flux is fun-tastic, and everyone really steps up to the challenges that we are given. Hats off to Darci, Charity and the coaches!

    ReplyDelete