Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Monday, November 1, 2010

Tuesday, November 1, 2010

A. Handstands and back lever practice:
Handstands: Beginner - Do 3-4 reps, practice pulling away from wall. Advanced - walk up the wall and focus on bringing your hands as close to the wall as possible, 3-4 reps.

Back levers: Beginner - 3-4 reps of tuck or flat tuck.

*As always, if being upside down is not your thing, we will work on other static holds.


B.
200 meter sandbag run 55/80 lbs
10 toes to bar
200 meter row
rest 3 minutes
5 rounds

3 comments:

  1. Hi all,

    I popped in for a brief visit on Sunday and got the card that you all signed. Thank you so much for your thoughts. I'll try to pop in again from time to time for a visit...I miss being there so much! I can't wait to get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed you Deb. Char said you look great! I am excited to have you back at the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbi, sorry I missed you on Sunday. Hope you are feeling better and I can't wait to see you back hitting the weights.

    ReplyDelete