Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A. Deadlifts
Beginners: @ 22x2,4-5 reps, 3 sets; rest 3 min.
Advanced: Clusters: take your 5 Rep Max and add about 10 pounds to it, doing: 1.1.1.1 -you wait 10 sec after each single, 3 sets; rest 5 min.

B. AMRAP double unders in 10 minutes

If you do not have double unders do 5 minutes of double under practice and then do:
AMRAP in 5 min - burpees, jumping sideways over 2 15 lb plates.

8 comments:

  1. What???!! 447??!! four hundred and forty seven?! Wow Darc! That's alot of double unders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say 447--this is not humanly or coachly possible is it? I would like to see the replay or perhaps a life performance of this. If this is true i am sure it would make the world record!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of you anonymous people suck!

    I think we should have a "double under off!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to try it at the U of R gym tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 471 is the new 447...... Status update on the calves, they are fine, however the back of my arm look like I have been whipped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did 447 too, but 297 of them hit my toes/shins. Calves are fine, unless I want to walk somewhere.

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only got to 300. My legs seem to have emerged unscathed, can't say the same for the backs of my forearms.

    ReplyDelete