Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cancellations

There have been too many last minute cancellations lately. Please try and give me as much notice as possible if you must cancel.

Keep in mind that I base how many classes I need to have and how many coaches I need on the floor on the number of athletes signed up for each class. When there are 8 people signed up I often try and have more than one coach. So, when 4 of you cancel, it means the second coach isn't needed and perhaps the second class isn't needed either.

Canceling at the last minute is not fair to your fellow athletes. For example, for the last three weeks the Sunday 1pm WOD has been full up until about half hour before class, then a number of people cancel at the last minute. Other athletes would have signed up and come to class but there wasn't enough notice because of the late cancellations. Please respect your fellow athletes.

Also keep in mind that I individualize many of your workouts. There is no point in me taking the extra time to individualize each workout if you are not going to show up for class.

Thanks!
Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment