Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CrossFit Sectionals

The CrossFit Sectionals will soon be upon us. This year, there is no centralized host for the workouts but rather athletes will be required to send in videos of their performance. THere are many of you at flux that have never competed and yet are formidable opponents! This new format might be an easier way to get involved. We will treat each workout like any other wod with the only difference being that it will be videotaped. If you are interested please let me know and be sure to read the link below.

http://games.crossfit.com/blog/2011/01/crossfit-games-open,1012/

7 comments:

  1. I'm in. It will be fun to do this with a group of flux athletes at various different levels!

    I look forward to our flux team effort and cheering everyone on!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in too! :) :) I challenge Lucy to also do it - Mieka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lucy, Ms. Lucy, the most unassuming CrossFitter I have ever met. Lucy is completely under the radar in Saskatchewan in the CF community and yet one of its strongest female athletes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in, too! I decided to go for it . . . what the hell.

    ReplyDelete