Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday, June 2011

A1. Turkish Get Ups
2 reps per arm x 5 sets; rest 30 sec

A2. Pull-ups
Beginners: 1 negative, x 5 sets
Intermediate: 1-5 chin-ups or pull-ups x 5 sets
Advanced: 1 arm chin-ups, 1 rep per arm x 5 sets

B. Deadlifts 165/225 x 9
box jumps 20/24" x 9
burpees x 9
rest 4 min
5 sets

7 comments:

  1. I like the look of this one. I'm thinking tomorrow would be a good time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are unsure of the one arm chin-ups have comrade Chris help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should also do 1 arm scap activation as a warm-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really I'm the beginner/intermediate for pullups. Need to get that shoulder strength back. I did that scap movement in the warmup along with some band stretches. A1 and A2 using 35 and 45lb kbs. One side much weaker.

    Only had time for 3 rds of the last part and used 205lbs. 1:45, 1:25 and 1:00 flat for the last one. I was timed and pushed for round three. Apparently I slack it a bit when it's me timing myself. My guess is that 2 more rounds would have been 1:10 or so. Very tough IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion. I tend to text a lot and abbreviate too much. I hope I'm not the only one that found this one a difficult one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was some fancy abbreviation for weightlifting. I think folks enjoyed the rest because they were able to sustain their power and intensity.

    ReplyDelete