Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Monday, June 13, 2011

A. Handstand Practice
5 min of wrist and shoulder prep

10 min of handstand practice:
Beginners should do bodyline drills
Intermediate and Advanced: work on pulling feet and heels against the wall

B. Anaerobic lactic Endurance
3 heavy power cleans
zero seconds rest
Sprint 200 meters
Rest 3 min.
7 sets

5 comments:

  1. Sandra really worked hard this morning. All seven sets of her Clean/sprint WOD were within 3 seconds of each other. Very consistant!

    Good job !

    - Mieka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the percentage of your max that you should be using....85%?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want the reps to be about a two second pause at the bottom. So not quite touch and go, a bit heavier than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried some of the wrist and shoulder mobility movents and they did help but once I start coming i won't have to wing it.

    Used 145lbs and it turned out to be touch and go so maybe 155 would have been better. Had the treadmill set at 2 for an incline and the speed was 14.0. My first one was 1:16 and the remaining times were all between 1:09 and 1:11. Easier to be consistent on a treadmill. A fun wod anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did this one yesterday ... but I have to say, I think the Spring Fling competition had an impact on my form. I peeled the weight back by about 20lbs so that I could get get out the 3 reps with better form.

    It was a fun WOD but still felt tougher than I expected.

    Charity

    ReplyDelete