Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Inov8 Shoes

Hey Fluxers,
We have an opportunity to purchase Inov8 athletic shoes right now. Take a look at the link below at the shoes available. I do not have a price yet as it depends how many shoes are ordered. The order is being made on Friday. Let me know if you are interested.

http://www.inov-8.com/Home.asp?L=27

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested! Though it depends how much they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably around $120.00 but I can't say for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what they have available.
    Model
    f-lite 195 – Black
    f-lite 195 – Red
    f-lite 230 – Blue
    f-lite 220 – Black

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so. Whatever is listed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa wants the F-lite 230 blue women's size 8. I'd like the F-lite 195 red men's size 9.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh Darci--If i am not to late I am thinking i would take a pair of the black 195 ladies size 7 as long as the price is around $120.00. Maybe the lightweight runner will assist with my pull ups??!!! I am sure it is the weight of my runners preventing me from progressing!!!!

    ReplyDelete