Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Flux Kids - Porch Pups and Big Dawgs working hard!

The Flux Kids programs is growing too! We have a lot of new faces in both the Porch Puppies and the Big Dawgs! This week we worked on gymnastics skills (planks, rope climbs, levers, tumbling, frog stance, burpees), movement and mobility (locomotion drills, animal walks, bridge work), strength skills (kettlebell swings, front squats), and rowing sprints. Our Flux Kids are making excellent gains!








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful form on those squats! It is great that the kids/teenage program is growing..

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to you my friend. I needed to give you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been studying your blog for a month or so and have picked up quite a lot of good info as well as enjoyed the way in which you've setup your blog. I am attempting to setup my own blog but I feel it is too general. I want to focus more on specific topics. Being all things to all folks isn't all that it’s cracked up to be. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete