Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Monday, September 26, 2011

Wednesday, Sept 27, 2011

A. Back Squat
Beginners: @ 22x2, 5, 5, 5; rest 2 min
Intermediate: 3, 3, 3, 3; rest 2 min
Advanced: Work up to your 1RM, drop the weight 20 lbs and do 2 reps x 3 sets; rest 2 min.

B. Back Levers on Rings
Beginner: 10-20 sec rounded tuck x 3 sets; rest 1 min
Intermediate: 10-20 sec flat tuck x 3 sets; rest 1 min
Advanced: 5-10 sec straddle back lever x 3 sets; rest 1 min

C. 3 tough power cleans (not touch and go)
5 box jumps 30/34"
rest 4 min.
4 sets

2 comments:

  1. So many people are getting new personal records with the back squats. LOVING IT. Rudi, Robyn, Melissa...the list goes on. Nice work tonight.

    Rebecca - Always awesome to see your straddle back lever ! (ps. bonus points for you for bringing up the blog post called "Why We Squat" mid-squatting)

    Visited the Movement class tonight. Joan, I like how you tackle any new movement Charity introduces with NO fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I said "Yes! I'm building my testosterone" everyone looked at my like I was nuts until I reminded them about the blog. LOL

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete