Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friday, September 8, 2011

A. Handbalancing
Beginners: 30 sec chest to wall x 5 sets; rest 1 min.
Intermediate and Advanced: 5-10 reps toe taps and hold on last rep, 5 -10 heel taps and hold on last rep; 2 sets of each
Practice handbalancing in middle of the floor or practice kick-ups against the wall (4 min of practice).

B. Back Squat
Beginner: 5, 5, 5 @ 22x2, rest 2 min.
Intermediate: 3, 3, 3, 3; rest 2 min
Advanced: Go to your 1RM, drop the weight 20 lbs and do 2 reps x 3 sets; rest 2 min

C. Push-ups x 30 sec
KB Swings x 30 sec Russian 35/50 lbs
rest 1 min
5 sets

After you finish your last rep of KB swings, put the KB down and immediately go for a 400 meter run for time. The clock will continue running.

Beginner push-ups: find your depth for 1 rep and then add some height. Don't make it too challenging. You want to get in 10-15 reps per round.

Intermediate: chest to floor, aim for 5-10 reps.

Advanced: aim for 15-30 reps

2 comments:

  1. Epic Fail...went for 400# BS today and was crushed. I think I can do it with a smarter approach. I jumped from 365 to 400. Next time I'll go to 385 or 390 and then try for 400. I guess I have to prepare my CNS more for a weight it has never pushed.

    Thanks for the WOD Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late cancel! I'll spare you the excuses. I'll bring you the five bill of shame when I'm back from my camping trip. Can't wait to see how everyone does in Saskatoon this weekend. Go Fluxers Go!

    ReplyDelete