Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bison meat

We have bison coming in this Saturday. It is $4.00/ pound which is a great deal. Market prices for bison recently went up to $7.00/pound and that is before cutting and wrapping! If you are at all concerned that you will not have enough meat to get you through the winter I recommend picking some up. There is nothing worse than running out and having to resort to store bought meat.

There is also dog food available at $1.25 a pound. This is an older cow that lived out her days on the pasture.

Please respond here if interested.


2 comments:

  1. I would take 10 pounds of bison meat, but I'm out of town on Saturday. I could pick it up Sunday, if that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy, could you arrange to have someone pick it up for you? I do not have any room in my freezer.

    ReplyDelete