Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011

A. Ring Dips
Beginners: Assisted support hold x 20 sec(remember that with a support hold, the hands must be turned outwards) x 5 sets; rest 1 min.

Intermediate: 1 negative x 5 sets; rest 1 min

Advanced: @ 32x1, 1-10 reps, x 5 sets; rest 2 min. The tempo is only for those who are very advanced with their ring dips.

B. 400 meter run
12 Overhead Squats 75/105 lbs
Rest 3 min
4 sets

Beginners: Do 200 meter run and reduce the weight on the Overhead Squats.

C. If there is time, practice Handstands or Front Levers.

5 comments:

  1. I think I probably could have gone up on my weights for the OHS... granted, I wasn't about to admit that in the middle of my set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did this at home on lunch break. I could only manage between 4-6 reps at that cadence. I didn't really time the met-con but including the rests it took about 20 min.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your first WOD at Flux Lisa and Jill !

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Did you stay consistant with your times for each set Mike?

    - Mieka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually dropped down in time with each one, somehow. My first few I think I took too long transitioning and on my last one I just pushed through all the squats. I went down a full minute from my first to last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels like it takes a round or two to get the groove for the overhead squats. For me anyways. I few people mentioned they felt the same way on Wednesday.

    - Mieka

    ReplyDelete