Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A. Handstands, 30-40 sec hold, chest to wall x 3 sets; rest 2 min

B. 10 toe taps and 10 heel taps. Hold on last rep as long as possible. x 2; rest 2 min.

C.
21 thrusters 55/85 MUST BE UNBROKEN
200 meter run
30 Double Unders
Rest 4 min.
7 Rounds
For Times

Decrease the reps according to your level. Beginners should do 10-15 reps on the thrusters.

Work with a partner on this one. Your partner can count your double under reps.

In the rest time work on shoulder and thoracic mobility. (bridges, back arches against the wall, etc).

3 comments:

  1. Had an awesome time for my 1st wod at flux and I really appreciate the amount of time put into the warmup. I have to learn DU's, my calf muscles did not like 90 singles per round..lol. Thrusters while light felt much better than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Kurt. I finally got around to the squats from Wed. During my lunch break I worked up to 370x1 (dbl BW) then did the 5 sets of 3 with 315# and 25# weighted chins 4 sets of 5(no rings at work).

    Chris T

    ReplyDelete