Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday, July 4, 2011

A1. Sprint 100 meters - 50 meters there and back with a sandbag. You must touch the ground at each end x 3
rest 30 sec

A2. Beginners: 1 negative pull-up x 3

Intermediate: 1-5 chin-ups or pull-ups x 3

Advanced: 1 arm chin-up x 3

rest 30 sec.

A3. chest to wall handstand x 30 sec hold x 3

rest 30 sec

B. Do 2 clean and jerk on the minute for 9 min at 80% of your 1RM.

4 comments:

  1. I like the look of this one. Considering how chest to wall went on Saturday I know I'll need someone to make sure I don't face plant on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, coming out of the handstand is a bit of an art...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see people challenge themselves to hold their chest to walls just a little bit longer this morning !

    Shan , nice work on that split jerk.

    - Mieka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally wussed out on weights for the C&Js. Next time I'll go heavier.

    ReplyDelete