Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Monday, April 5, 2010

CORRECTION (AGAIN) 400m Relay and 200M Sandbag Run

In order to accommodate as many schedules as possible, we are going to open the competition up to May 15, 16 and 17. This means that we might have to time each team individually but at least more people will be able to participate.

Your 4oom relay team is also your team for the 200m sandbag relay.

If you are unable to take part that weekend please let me know and I will take your name out of the competition.

Please respond here. I want to get the teams formed ASAP so please let me know if you are taking part.

Darci


13 comments:

  1. I'm good that weekend. Let the fun begin (I love to run...I love to run...if I say it enough I'll start to believe it!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. may long... I'll be fishing. :(

    -Naiomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son will be in a swim meet on the 16th. I doubt I'll be able to make the run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be returing home that day from a week away. What time will it be at? I'm not sure we can make it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still good for the race. I'll be around for the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! The 15th is the best for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am out. I will probably go home that weekend as it is my dad's 70th bday. Sad to miss out (that is sarcastic, I hate running). Although I do think the team competition thing will be fun, I can imagine the cheering that will go up in the alley.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good. I like the multiple days so that everyone (except for Jane) can compete. I look forward to the run but I'm dreading the sandbag part. I think it would be good to share some ideas about technique on how to hold the bag in the most efficient way ... especially with wee hands.
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in. I'll be able to do it unless I'm seeding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty sure we will be around for at least the last day of the weekend.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay? Running... need help organizing the teams?

    ReplyDelete
  12. any of the days will work for me

    ReplyDelete