Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mark Your Calenders for Ido Portal!


Ido Portal from Haifa, Israel will be coming to flux CrossFit Sept 23-28, 2010. Regardless of your ability, you should seriously consider taking part in Ido's seminars; as always, movements can always be scaled. Very much in the spirit of CrossFit, Ido scavenges from many disciplines: break dancing, capoeira, gymnastics, yoga and acrobatics. This is a unique opportunity to work on your balance, coordination, and agility.

I will have prices for the seminar after June 1.





6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this!!!! It looks awesome. I will be in for sure. Hey Darci, I think I spotted your move in one of those videos... :) I love to see how certain movements break down and learning progressions to something I think is impossible now!!! V V Awesome, Darci you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing to watch! I hope I can take part.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. My move? Do you mean the move where you attempt something and then you awkwardly fall onto your head?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!! kind of, you know the one where your elbow jams into your hip and you put your forehead to ground and then have your legs up and hold it... I saw him do that, in the second posted video... He did "your move"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool. Thanks for booking this. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. boooo....... that's like right when i will possibly be pushing a baby out.

    ReplyDelete