Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cathedral Village Arts Festival


Here is your opportunity to show off your circus tricks!

flux CrossFit will be hosting a table at the Cathedral Village Arts Festival on May 29th. I am looking for brave fluxers who will demo for the gym. We will probably schedule a few short sessions throughout the day. Wouldn't you love to do Grace or Cindy in front of an audience? Oh, that doesn't sound right..


10 comments:

  1. What the heck...I'm in for Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times - circus tricks - I have to practice my turkish get ups...and maybe some KB juggling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tooth chipping mastered...but I'd rather play with kettle bells or something, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha sounds real fun, I can box jump 38inches haha and thats about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you hang a rope and give me wine I can pretend to climb and wreck my finger without noticing. Nice circus trick, yeah! I can provide some kids who are willing to show off their burpees etc. (I'm willing to join too).

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I will let Shaun put a choke hold on me again so he can show off his superb ohs technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can flip my eyelids inside out and pull my LULU LEMONS up past the point of a respectable camel toe and shout, "Look at my snatch.". . . well someone has to... or I could show Regina how a limbless person does burpees... cuz that's how mine look like. SPLAT, UGH, SPLAT, UGH....or i could just stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For inspiration:
    http://vimeo.com/10312048

    ReplyDelete
  9. We need to partner with this gym for our circus tricks!

    http://vimeo.com/10312585

    The owner was my training buddy for the Oly Cert.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really good at turning tricks on street corners ... does that count? Tony

    ReplyDelete