Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cathedral Village Arts Festival


Hello Folks
First of all, there will only be one class on Saturday at 9 am. The 10 am class is canceled.

This Saturday is the Cathedral Village Arts Street Festival and flux CrossFit will have a table set up for you to show off your athletic prowess. I know it is going to be cold and rainy on Saturday but we have a tent to keep dry and we will keep the workouts short. I am looking for volunteers to do some street workouts with me.

We will have workouts at 10:15, 11:15, 12:15, 1;15, 2:15, 3:15 and 4:00 pm.
The workouts will be basic based on equipment and space constraints. But we can do deadlifts, cleans, snatches, box jumps, push-ups, hspu, etc.

Please sign up for a time on this blog! You could even do your Saturday workout at the festival instead of coming into the gym. Tell your friends all about it.

12 comments:

  1. I can do 11:15 and 1:15 forsure, but i will be around all day so whenever you need someone i can help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I planned to spend the day at the festival.
    I might just do 7 workouts on Saturday; who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh Darci..I am not really too keen on working out in front of a crowd..however i am willing to show up with my kids all geared up in the "flux clothing line" for advertisement. If anyone has a burning desire to do any circus tricks i may sacrifice one of my kids. Maybe Caitie can jump over Ryland.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Brenda i like the idea of jumping over Ryland hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can do a 10:15 and 11:15. I can come back and do the 3:15 and 4, then help load up the equipment to get it back to flux.

    Guess I should do laundry tonight and make sure my flux gear is ready to show off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elianna and I will be by too, not sure what time but probably early afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will do one from 130 to like 230

    ReplyDelete
  8. where will the table be located

    ReplyDelete
  9. The table is located in the parking lot next to Holy Rosary right across from 13th Ave Coffee House - a perfect location for us.

    See you there!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  10. didgeridoo,didgeridoo,didgeridoo,didgeridoo,didgeridoo,didgeridoo
    Hula Hoops Hula Hoops Who likes to Hula Hoop, didgeridoo didgeridoo!


    It was a great time at the Festival! Everyone was impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Festival was loads of fun...even in the rain. Flux was totally impressive and crowds were great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got my scarf ready for next years festival

    ReplyDelete