Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Calling on all flux CrossFit Ranchers!


Flux CrossFit will be able to buy three steers this summer. Each steer will cost approximately $600.00. The steers will put on about 2 pounds a day on grass. In the fall we will have to pay for butchering and the wrapping. Verne is looking for some good quality steers right now. There might be some minor fence mending that we would have to take care of as well. Now I just need to know who is interested in buying a steer, or a 1/2 or a 1/4 or an 1/8. You get the idea.


8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how much room a 1/2 will take up in a freezer?? I can always buy a bigger freezer though :) I'll say 1/2...and deal with the storage problem when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/2 a steer will probably require a bigger freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested Darci-I will take 1/4 or more or less depending on demand

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want "Jesse" all to my self. I promise to take good care of her, make sure she is comfortable and does not get any freezer burns and will put all the proper seasonings on her......that is just sick!!! anyway i will take whatever amount is available

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. I'll take 150 lbs or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa and I are in for 1/4 too. Do you think that will work for two people?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take 1/4 also.... fyi to City Slicker Brendaleo, a steer is not a she......

    ReplyDelete