Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CrossFit Prairie Challenge

The flux CrossFit athletes represented well over the weekend! Many folks commented on our beautiful kb clean and jerks. A special shout out to all of those who came to support us - Jane, Cory, Traci, Caitie, Joan, Verne, Pumpkin's parents, Jane's parents (Doug and Diane), Steve and the boys and Rebecca and Rob's brood. Also a special thanks to Wendy for the paleo muffins and Heather for the inspirational playlist, and Betty Jane for the water bottles. And finally, thank you for all of the well wishes we received from flux athletes.

We are still waiting for the standings to be announced on CrossFit Saskatoon's website. I will post them when they appear. In the top 5 for Division 3 men, Rob placed first and Leonard placed 5th; Helen took second place in Division 2 women and I placed 4th in Division 1 women. I am so proud of our athletes, especially the first time competitors - Ariane, Pumpkin, Brenda, Rob and Leonard.













3 comments:

  1. Yay for nice kettlebell work!

    http://shop.cafepress.ca/kettlebells?source=searchbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, thanks for this! I have been wanting to design a kettlebell t-shirt in the Russian language for a long time but was having a hard time finding someone to translate it for me. THis is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I had a pair of those toe barefoot runners!!!!! I am so getting them for next year and will kick some a--.

    I am sure if I had a pair of those i would have killed the tire flip! ha ha

    ReplyDelete