Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

flux CrossFit up North

Beth and I are up here on the IMP Labs Northern Saskatchewan 55 parallel Hip Hop Tour (along with IMP Labs' assistants Ryan and John). We've already worked with youth in Sandy Bay (far north east), La Ronge, and Pinehouse Lake. Tomorrow we're off to Ile-a-la-Crosse and then on to La Loche on Wednesday.

Today is our day off and we're hanging out in Beauval. Beth, John, and Ryan have gone fishing - hopefully they will catch supper - and I'm working on the intro for a book.

All this to say that when they return Beth and I will be doing the following two WODs:

WOD #1:

3 Rounds
50 air squats
30 push ups

WOD #2:
75 double unders

Okay, so Beth is great at push ups, but I'm faster at air squats. Should be a friendly, yet intense competition! I'll let you know how are fluxin' in the north goes the next time I find some wireless...

Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment