Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Monday, August 8, 2011

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A. Back Squats
Beginner: 5, 5, 5 @ 22x2; rest 2 min.

Intermediate: 3, 3, 3, 3; rest 2 min.

Advanced: Go up to a 1RM, drop the weight 20 lbs and do 2 reps x 3 sets; rest 2 min.

B. Pull-ups
Beginner: 1 negative x 5 sets; rest 1 min.
Intermediate: 1-5 chin-ups or pull-ups @ 10x1; rest 2 min.
Advanced: either false grip pull-ups, muscle-ups or 1 hand pull-ups - you decide.

C. AMRAP of DU in 30 sec.
rest 30 sec
5 sets

Work with a partner on Part C.

1 comment:

  1. A mixed bag. Got 250lbs which is a pr but in the second set I stalled in the bottom for my reps so I dropped to 225 for the last two reps. I got way too low, which is something I do quite often.

    I'll try this weight again next week and will get the sets done.

    Pullups were 5,4,2,4 and double unders are a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete