Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thursday, Aug 25, 2011

A. Power Clean
Beginners and Intermediate: 1/2 hour working on technique. We will go up or down in weight based on your performance.

Advanced: work up to your 1RM, drop the weight 20 lbs and do 2 reps x 3 sets; rest 2 min.

B. KB Swings x 21 50/70 lbs Russian
pull-ups x 12
400 meter run
rest 4 min.
3 sets

Beginners and Intermediate: discuss with your coach an appropriate number of reps and meters.

2 comments:

  1. Pr'd by 10#s for a 245# Power clean. I didn't get my exact time for the met con but they were around 3 min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved mobility tonight and the matrix bullet moves were cool. Actually both those floor movements were fun to try as well.

    Matched my 185lbs and didn't try to go any higher. When I was doing the 165lb sets when everything clicked I ended up catching the bar in my throat. I'll get that form down and get everything clicking. When done right it felt like butter.

    1st round of the metcon was 3:15 with 70lbs. Felt something in my lower back then dropped to 50lbs for the second one and did it in 3 mins. Dropped out for the 3rd one since I didn't want to tweak it further. Still kind of tight right now.

    ReplyDelete