Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A. Ring dips

Everyone: Do 10 sec support hold on rings x 4 sets; rest 1 min.

Beginner: practice the negative and the concentric with a spot x 5 sets; rest 1 min.

Advanced: Muscle-ups

B. Front Squats
Beginner: 5, 5, 5 @ 22x2;rest 2 min
Intermediate: 3, 3, 3, 3; rest 2 min
Advanced: Work up to your 1RM, drop the weight 20 lbs, and do 2 reps x 3 sets.


C. Push-ups
Beginner: 1 negative, rest 1 min x 3 reps x 3 sets; rest 1 min
Intermediate: AMRAP in 1 min x 4 sets; rest 1 min
Advanced: AMRAP support position ring push-ups x 4 sets; rest 1 min

1 comment:

  1. Taking it easy today with some yard work to loosen up my back. Kind of bummed to miss this one as ring dips and ring pushups are something I want to work on. I rounded my back nonchalantly picking up the 70lb kb. Don't do that.

    I'll post my gardening times later. Have fun folks!

    ReplyDelete