Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A. HSPU
Beginners: downward dogs x 1-3 reps; rest 1 min x 7 sets
Intermediate and Advanced: go to your 1RM, then add a bit of height and do either 2 reps x 5 sets, rest 2 min or do AMRAP in 10 min.


B. Anaerobic lactic Endurance
17 x thrusters 65/95 lbs
17 x knees -to elbow
rest 4-5 min
5 sets

3 comments:

  1. Alas, I will be missing this class this week! :(

    I tore my gluteus maximus doing back squats at the gym on Thursday! I guess that is what I get for doing some type of squat 3 days in a row. That was not so smart! Oh well, live and learn I guess.

    I hope to be back next week though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this at our gym? Actually, you can squat everyday but you need to understand the difference between frequency and volume.

    Don't shy away from still coming to Flux. Upper Body! We can work on muscle-ups, levers, planches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was at Level 10. I just lifted too much weight when I wasn't fully rested I guess.

    ReplyDelete