Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Zone Meal




















Here is an example of a 4 block and a 3 block zone dinner that I prepared for Charity and I.

The meal consists of chicken that I baked in oregano, garlic and freshly squeezed lemon and olive oil. Tzatziki sauce (diced cucumber, yoghurt and dill). Always go for the yoghurt that is high in fat and low in sugar. Rochelle makes her own yoghurt if you want to give that a try. We had spaghetti squash with olive oil and some salt and I supplemented the squash with 9 blocks of egg noodles to get enough carbs. Finally, I made a mixture of onion, tomato, cucumber, olive oil, vinegar and red pepper and about 5 fistfuls of spinach.

Oh and a nice chianti because really, the meal would be incomplete without a glass of red wine.


2 comments: