Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Theresa - the olympic lifter

Theresa was at the grocery store showing off her mad olympic lifting skillz the other day. The clerk insisted Theresa accept her offer of assistance to carry the bags to her car. "Are you sure? These bags are very heavy." To which Theresa replied: "I may not look it but I am an olympic lifter." And with great ease Theresa swooped the heavy bags off of the counter.




6 comments:

  1. That was actually pretty good form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well she is an olimpic lifter....of course her form is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhhhh TOTALLY What a beautiful little tidbit. When I read that I shed a minor tear of joy... This is Cory... I never know how to log onto this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhh... Totally... What a beautiful little tidbit. When I read this, I shed a minor tear of joy.

    This is Cory... I always forget to log on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Cory...on both counts!

    (This is Fran)

    ReplyDelete