Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

clothing update



Back








Front








Here is the new design and pricing for the flux CrossFit clothing.

The T-shirt and thermal long sleeve are from American Apparel. Check out their website for sizing if you are unsure.

Tri-blend women's and men's t-shirt will be black. $20.00
Thermal unisex long sleeve in either melange blue or red. $30.00
hoodies men's and women's red. $45.00 (the hoodies are zipperless. They are not American Apparel. I tried a women's medium yesterday and it fit perfectly. They are not boxy or too long in the torso.

I will need to know sizes and colours ASAP. I would like to place the order by Friday as it will take a total of 3 weeks for the finished product.

I hope you like the design.

11 comments:

  1. I will buy:

    1-L women's T (black)
    1-XL women's T (black)
    2-S unisex Long-sleeved (blue)
    1-L women's hoodie (red)
    1-L men's hoodie (red)

    So I owe $190.00 and my christmas shopping is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get two medium t-shirts
    one medium long sleeve in blue
    and one medium hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will order for Geoff: 1 Men's xsmall Tshirt (red) & 1 Men's xsmall Hoodie, 1 Ladies medium Hoodie for myself. Thank you! Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 womens's M Tshirt
    1 unisex melange blue long sleeve S
    1 hoodie M
    IOU $95

    Woooooooooh!!!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 women's S t-shirt
    1 uni blue long sleeve S
    1 hoodie M

    rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. -1 Men's Medium t-shirt
    -1 Uni Medium Blue Long sleeve...or maybe Large? (I'll try to find sizing on the site and get back to you)
    -1 Men's Medium Hoodie

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doh...I should mention that I would like mine all in red and ladies medium please. I'll talk to Mike tonight to see if he wants anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We would like to order:

    1 Medium Men's t-shirt for Gary
    1 Medium Women's t-shirt for Yvonne

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shaun:
    -1 Men's Large t-shirt
    -1 Uni Large Blue Long sleeve?
    -1 Men's Large Hoodie

    Suzanne:
    -1 Women's Large t-shirt
    -1 Uni Medium Blue Long sleeve?
    -1 Women's Large Hoodie

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete