Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tuna Burgers

I got the idea for my tuna burgers from Coach Brendan who is a very creative cook. 

I like to use a pesto sauce in mine. This consists of a bunch of basil, couple cloves of garlic, about 1/2 cup of pine nuts, olive oil and some grated parmesan cheese, and salt for flavour. 

I mix the ingredients up in a blender and then add it to a couple cans of tuna. Add one or two eggs. I then chop up a couple of peppers, red, yellow, orange for colour (inspired by Brendan) as well as some finely chopped spinach leaves. Mix it all up, make small patties (about 6-8) place on a baking sheet and cook for about 10 min.  Goat cheese on top of the burgers is delicious! 

-Darci

1 comment:

  1. yum!! I really like these, they are super delicious and I am not a Tuna Fan..

    ReplyDelete