Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

CrossFit Challenge Preparation

There are a few things to prepare in advance of the CrossFit Challenge this weekend. 

Food: I don't know what the food situation is going to be around City Park or even how much time you will have in between events so it would be a good idea to pack a cooler with food.  Make sure you have snacks- apples, bananas, nuts and seeds, cheese, cooked chicken, tuna, vegetables. 

Tape: be sure to bring tape for your hands and wrists if you need it. 

Clothing: Bring layers. We might be outdoors and we will probably have a minimal amount of time to warm-up.  Bring your flux shirt!

If anyone needs a ride please respond to this blog. I think we have everyone covered but just in case. 

-Darci 

1 comment:

  1. I will be riding alone there and back because I do not know when I will be heading back to Regina and because generally I am a loner.

    ReplyDelete