Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Exciting Certifications

Charity and I are going to two certifications at the end of January in Chico California: CrossFit Movement and Mobility and CrossFit Nutrition. I have attached the link to both below.  I am very excited about both but particularly about the movement and mobility certification as it is being conducted by Kelly Starrett, one of my favourite CrossFitters.  

There is still room in both certifications if anybody is interested! 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats guys. I think the certs will be pretty interesting, it is awesome that you are getting two in, in a weekend. I can't wait to see what you bring back from the Mobility Cert, it sounds really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to these certifications! I hope to understand how to put together the blocks more efficiently ... I think this is one of the things that trips me up around doing the zone. Paleo seems easier to 'know' what you can and can't eat - but I still need the portions all sorted out.

    Paleo-primal is what I'm going to work on for the next month.

    Charity

    ReplyDelete