Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday, Oct 21 WOD





Tony and Cory
snatch off!











Alyssa
Another first time snatcher with huge potential














21 power snatches 65/95
2 rope climbs
3 Rounds


Caitie working hard on her rope climbs.








This is Ariane's first time doing the bb snatch.
She is already well on her way to a great snatch.












lovely Brendan




























Traci has great speed through the middle.


























8 comments:

  1. So... how does one find out about this upcoming Olympic lifting cert? It's not up on the main site yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strike that - just found it on the CrossFitSaskatoon website (http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?eventid=758073)

    Anyone interested? It's $595 USD.
    Let me know, we need to sign up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brendan signed up for both the gymnastics and the oly cert

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in it.....when is it though? also this looks like a really great work out can't wait for tonight. I was planning on takeing thursday off just to rest for the gymnastics cert...wise? yes? no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan to work out Thursday and take Friday off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am going to get a workout in on Thursday if I can (I have walleyball).. I am not too worried about resting up for the gymnastics cert. I registered for the olympic weightlifting cert!!! M very excited for it, it is something I would really like to learn how to break down...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to see people registering for the cert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fabulous workout and Caitie looks super strong climbing the rope! Traci always show intensity on the lifts. Brendan you're a machine and Ariane - wow! First time and you're already getting it down.

    Nice job everyone!

    I'm super excited that so many folks are signing up for the Olympic Lifting certi. I'm going to do it in San Diego in December - anyone up for a warm trip?

    Charity

    ReplyDelete