Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ted's Milk Journey Continued




Oct. 19
Saturday was a busy day. I drank only 3L and then made up for it on Sunday and drank 5L. I've heard that this is like any other diet. Whatever you lack one day you cannot make up for the next. I should be drinking milk throughout the day. I bring a litre of milk to work for lunch. It is hard to make time to drink anymore than that throughout my work shift. There have been some days that I have half a gallon left to drink at night. I think it would be best to drink most of it in the morning so that it can circulate through my body for the rest of the day while I am working and to make sure there is some left to drink after an evening workout. I was 156lbs when I started this diet. I am now 163 lbs. My belly has protruded a little. I have been struggling with turkish get ups with 40 lbs for a couple of months now. For the first time today I did eight, four per arm.

Squats Oct 21 5 x 220
Squats  Aug    1RM 205

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to make tedd some of his fav childhood cookies (chocochip-cornflake) to help him with his milk journey. go teddy go!

    ReplyDelete