Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wednesday, December 7th, 2011








A. Power Cleans
Beginners: from the blocks - Max -10 to 20 lbs, 2 reps x 3 sets;rest 2 min
Intermediate and Advanced: from the floor

B. Back Squats or C.
Do back squats if you have not squatted yet this week.

C. Row 300 meters AFAP
rest 2 min
5 sets

D. Ring Dips
beginner: 5 second hold, neutral grip x 3 sets; rest 1 min.
intermediate: 1-5 reps of bar dips x 3 sets; rest 1 min.
Advanced: AMRAP unbroken or AMRAP unbroken and weightedx 3 sets; 10-30 lbs; rest 1 min






5 comments:

  1. Nice work on the power cleans and backsquats morning crew.
    Awesome 25lbs PR by Sandra K. on her backsquat (165lbs)
    And 35lbs by Melissa B. (140lbs)

    Good job everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I wonder if I can squat again tonight. Did back squats during open gym time but I'm not feeling sore or tired. What I am feeling is a bit ashamed at letting my squat go to hell in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do front squats tonight. The volume used in the Bulgarian method is low enough to squat back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like hearing that. Jazz hands get ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this one. I need to work on my legs - the squats and the cleans were tough!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete