Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Habitat for Humanity

Habitat for Humanity is looking for volunteers for Feb 2 from 9am to 4pm. If you cannot commit the entire day you can team up with someone and do a half day. I have emailed the coordinator and am waiting for more information. I thought this would be another great way to show off our flux muscles!

Let me know if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. oooh, sounds really cool I would be up for sure if I didn't have to work, I have no days off left... boooo... V exciting and was such a blast the last time flux volunteered..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to do it, but I can't get the time off work. If we ever get a chance to go on a weekend, I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. I think it would be totally fun to commit to a weekend project for the cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan says I will be away that day but would be in another occasion .

    ReplyDelete