Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Bison Is Here

Sorry for the short notice but Kevin is bringing the bison down from Rose Valley tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately I am not able to spot people on their orders so please do your best to come by to pick up your meat and pay. The cost is $4.50/pound. Please try and be at flux before one to pay. If the meat has not arrived by then I will store it for you.

Please make the checks out to Lange's Country Meats.


1 comment:

  1. So sorry Darci - I haven't checked the blog since early last week. I know I owe you for the ground bison and will bring my check book with me Monday morning.

    Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete