Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Wednesday, July 1 - Holiday

flux CrossFit will be closed for the holiday on Wednesday, July 1. 

For those of you who still need a flux CrossFit W.O.D. here's one that you can do just about anywhere:

5 Rounds for Time
100 Air Squats
30 Push-Ups

This is also a great workout when you're on the road ...

Darci

5 comments:

  1. ok, so i did the workout this morning, and all throughout it, i was looking forward to coming on here and seeing what other people's times were...but there's none here :(...jane, even you, the queen commenter...nothng!

    Anyway, maybe i can start the ball rolling. My time was 20:50...i have no idea where that is on the scale of things, but what i'm proud of is that it was the first time that i did all the squats all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome Beth.. I did not do the workout so can't post a time... boo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, Congrats. That is a heck of a lot of squats. There was actually a typo in the workout; it should have been 3 not 5 rounds. WOW! You must be sore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAA - that's so funny, cause as I was doing it, I was thinking "I must have done this workout wrong the other times I've done it, cause I've only ever done 3 rounds"...good to know that i didn't mess it up the other times!...yep - 500 squats and 150 pushups today, yo!...i'm not really sore yet, but i'm sure i will be...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Beth! I'm anxious to hear everyone else's times. I think Don and Theresa said they were going to post their times as well!

    I'll definitely be doing this one when I'm in Liverpool so I will let you know what time I end with. And I promise to do 5 rounds.

    Charity

    ReplyDelete