Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Exciting News

Charity is off to San Diego for the CrossFit Kids Certification next week! 
This means that we will be offering two kids sessions next week. I will post the schedule as soon as we get it worked out. Also, check out CrossFit kids. There is a link to it on the main CrossFit site. 

Also, Brendan and Lucy are going to be completing their CrossFit Level One Certification in Vancouver in September. 


3 comments:

  1. Go Charity!! I hope it is a great cert, can't wait to see what you learn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post an entire blog dedicated to what I learned when I get back. But as a sneak preview ... on Saturday we'll finish off with a game including both the kids and the adults. It will be some serious fun - I promise!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lucy and Brendan. This is super exciting for all of us here at flux CrossFit!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete