Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Supper Time!


I forgot to mention another great site for paleo recipes: http://everydaypaleo.com/

Tonight I made 'Rockin' Moroccin' Chicken and I got the recipe from EverydayPaleo.

For dessert tonight, as a special treat, I made a lemon meringue pie from a recipe I found on livingpaleo. It has 1/2 cup of maple syrup so it isn't something you would eat too often. On the other hand, at least it is homemade and therefore doesn't have all the processed crap that would be in store bought sweets.

I didn't have a pie tin so I made a lemon meringue 'square.'






2 comments:

  1. Supper was fantastic! My suggestion is to make lots of the chicken dish because it would make a super lunch the next day too.

    As for the pie ... well let's just say, I was delighted!

    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some of the pie and it was fabulous! Lemon pie is one of my favourites desserts and it was delicious. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete