Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

W.O.D. from Dublin

Last night I flew over to Dublin to do a bit of extra work and to visit Darci's mom Shannyn (she lives in Dublin and co-owns an alternative health clinic). So this morning I completed my W.O.D. on Shannyn's balcony overlooking the grounds of Castleknock Community College which also have a whole lot of cows in the pasture. No chickens in the yard, but cows (black and white) - pretty cool.

The workout consisted of 3 rounds 100 squats and 30 push-ups. Easy to manage on the balcony. I feel good but stiff from the plane, jet-lag, and sleeping in a couple of new beds. All is good though.

I head back to Liverpool this evening for the last couple of days of the conference and tomorrow's rowing workout - yikes!

I heard about the box jump ladder - I'm so jealous - and I look forward to working out on Saturday at the 9am class and running flux CrossFit Kids at 10am.

Charity is over and out!

1 comment: