Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kim Learning the Clean















Yesterday's W.O.D

As many rounds as possible in 20 min of:
65/95 thrusters x 5
65/95 hang power cleans x 7
65/95 sumo deadlift high pulls x 10

Kim is a natural athlete. She is aggressive and shows great agility here as she transitions during the clean.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great shot of Kim ...

    I found this workout incredibly tough, but super rewarding when it was all done. I had to work hard to keep up to Joey - thanks for the motivation Joey!

    My hang power cleans didn't feel smooth, but it felt good to learn something new - all that technique was a nice reminder of the mind-body connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim looks awesome here! How upward moving everything is! Love it. I find it tough when new elements come into a workout (for fluidity and intensity) but I do love how much more confident I am with the newly learned manuever after I get done. Was pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this work out was really hard on the brain and the body. but when i got home i kept looking at my chest and shoulders in the mirror like a vain peacock. Is this bad? Should I be less self lovingly absorbed? Does vanity impede or improve the workout?
    This dilema...so hard for me.

    ReplyDelete