Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

flux CrossFit Finances update

I want to let everyone know that Charity is taking over dealing with all the finances for flux CrossFit.

As flux grows, my attentions need to stay focused on coaching, rather than the vulgarities of commerce. (In other words, I hate dealing with money.)

If you have any questions about payments, fees, etc. you should contact her at fluxregina@gmail.com or 541-5808 or at flux CrossFit.

Thanks,
darci

1 comment:

  1. thank christ.... i was sick of feeling slightly dirty stuffing a cheque in your hand and whispering "thanks for my great ass." this will be a much more professional exchange. "Charity, tell Darcy i love my great ass."

    I heart flux.

    ReplyDelete