Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A1. Letter Y x 7 x 3 sets

A2. Letter L x7 x 3 sets

A3. Figure 8s x 7 x 3 sets

A4. Low gate of Coach's choice x 3 sets

Little to no rest between movements.

B. Beginners: Snatch grip deadlift x 5 reps plus hang power snatch x 5 reps plus power snatch x 5 reps  x 4 sets
Intermediate: Snatch grip deadlift x 3 reps plus hang power snatch x 3 reps plus power snatch x 3 reps x 4 sets
Rest 2 minutes. 

Go up in weight with each set.

Really focus on keeping tension on that first pull. Take care when you set up. Ask yourself: are my knees pushed out a bit? Do I have my hook grip? Is more of my weight on my heels than on my toes? Are my shoulders slightly in front of the bar? 

C. Pushing
Beginners: Push ups x 5 reps; rest 2 min
Intermediate: Push ups x 10 reps ; rest 2 min
Advanced: hovering push ups x 5 reps x 4 sets; rest 2 min


No comments:

Post a Comment