Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Shoulder prehab/rehab

Hi there,
I will be offering a workshop on shoulder rehab/prehab work.  This will be free to all members. If you have trouble kicking up into a handstand without using your head, your chin up or pull up is not improving, or you display poor ROM with pain then this is for you! We will work on activation and stabilization for the scapular region. We will also discuss pain management and anti-inflammatory protocols. I will also give you movement drills that you can do at home. 

I will announce the date in the next couple of days.

Darci

1 comment:

  1. I would be interested in this seminar. Sounds as if it was designed for me. Joan B

    ReplyDelete