Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Prairie Dog Poll - Best Gym and Best Personal Trainer

Flux was recently nominated for best gym in Regina. I admit, I was tickled pink when Jeff tweeted me the news. But honestly, this is really about you. All of the Flux members make Flux what it is. So congratulations to all the members of Flux for making our School of Human Movement such a fine place to hang, jump, play, lift and above all... MOVE! You are all culture makers and I couldn't think of a better group of folks to spend my days with. I was also voted for Best Trainer in Regina.  If you would like, you can go online to the Prairie Dog website and take part in the poll. 

Here is the link

http://prairedogmag.secondstreetapp.com/Best-of-Regina-2013/Ballot/

No comments:

Post a Comment