Featured Post

New website! New blog!

We are excited to launch a new home on the web for Flux School of Human Movement! Check out our new website right here  (same URL as befor...

Sunday, March 22, 2009

flux update

I have a few announcements for you.

flux's affiliation application was accepted by CrossFit. flux will soon become flux CrossFit.

Next week Mike from Bronco Plumbing is doing the rough in for the flux bathroom!

The bathroom will have a shower and changing area that will be partitioned off from the bathroom sink. There will be another small room with a toilet.

I have ordered 2 more medicine balls - 8pounds and 14pounds.

Some of you may have noticed a cute little welder hanging out in the attic of the garage. That would be Tawney installing the hardware for the........rope!

7 comments:

  1. We have to climb a rope? Wow ... I remember my love/ hate relationship with the rope when I was in elementary school. Yikes this should be some serious fun/ pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, exciting announcements!!!

    and that cute little attic welder is a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see if she'll just move into the attic permanently - she'd be readily available for any work you needed done. We'll throw food up there occassionally. Or, better yet, we can climb up the rope to deliver the food (and beer)...
    Exciting news wrt the affilition and bathroom and balls! In other news, my hand blisters broke this time before they got full of ooze juice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is cute, I wonder if she'll go on a date with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was in better shape for the hard sweeping In PEI. Games are tough but still in it. Curl Russ Howard tonight. Charity I know you don't know who he is but some of you will. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Verne!!!! Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read this, Darci. Congrats on your affiliation with CrossFit. That is exciting! We should plan some dual workouts this summer.

    ReplyDelete